- Ok time for de papers. 1 hour ago
- @Joey_Blogs thats good thank i have a name for them now robbing fuckers @damoandivor 11 hours ago
- @carrolly2007 aye true, ya know what, if it was some normal joe doing it grand, but these guys are meant to be professional @damoandivor 11 hours ago
- @Kitsgirl1 il make sure Dublin will find out how unoriginal these idiots are. @damoandivor 11 hours ago
- @CuckooEvents do you hire people that pass others work off as their own much ? @damoandivor 11 hours ago
Blog awards Ireland
It only encourages them by Paul Duggan is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at itonlyencouragesthem.wordpress.com.
- Neil Prendeville’s Radio rant.
- Sinn Fein Cllr plagiarises Fine Gael TD’s press release.
- Fails and funnies from Irish print media.
- Tweets that rocked Irish Politics
- Meath East By-election candidates and Youtube videos
- The Meath East By-election
- A History of Ireland in 100 Objects.
- TD’s that have done jail time.
- Carlow CAHWT tell TD they are going to picket his home.
- Holier than thou Shane Ross
Tagsabortion Bertie Ahern budget Budget 2013 Catherine Byrne charity Clare Daly Cork croke park deal Dail depression Dev Óg elections Enda Kenny Equal rights Fianna Fail Fine Gael Fiscal compact treaty Gardai Helen McEntee house hold charge Insomnia Ireland Irish Independent Irish politics Irish Shades of Grey Labour mahon tribunal Meath East mental health Mick Wallace Nurses politics protest Religion RTÉ Seanad Sinn Fein stigma St Patricks day tax fraud Thomas Byrne twitter ULA vat
Tag Archives: Sinn Fein
Some people in will tell you that, in todays modern cynical age of the internet originality is just plagiarism gone unnoticed. One can only presume that member of Wicklow county council and Bray town councillor, Sinn Fein’s John Brady was hoping that … Continue reading
The candidates for the Meath East by-election are, Fine Gael’s Helen McEntee, Fianna Fáil Senator Thomas Byrne, Cllr Eoin Holmes of Labour, Sinn Féin’s Darren O Rourke, Sean O’Buachalla of the Greens, Seamus McDonagh of the Workers’ Party and Ben … Continue reading
The No side is largely composed of parties whose links to each other are as incestuous and whose reasoning for voting no are as varied as Islāmic interpretation of the Koran. According to the Campaign Against Austerity Treaty website the political … Continue reading
Fine Gael Minister for Agriculture, Food & the Marine Simon Coveney against Sinn Fein’s perma-tanned Mary lou McDonald. with Irish times Harry McGee moderating the debate.
Sinn Féin generally has two reasons for doing things. One that sounds good, and a real one. Sinn Féin have come out strongly against the house hold tax in the Republic, what they wont tell you is they are all … Continue reading
Aengus O Snodaigh has once again made a mockery of Sinn Féin’s public face of public purse frugality. Watching the various Sinn Fein spokespeople speak in the Dáil one would be forgiven for thinking that you’d get a stern talking … Continue reading
Well Morgan Fuels, of Sinn Fein tweet fame during the presidential debate did pretty well out of the presidential election.