- The Irish examiner have a story tomorrow that €25.8 billion worth of mortgages are in arrears of over 90 days. #vinb 3 hours ago
- @corelli36 thats one for the future photoshop FF logo onto it 3 hours ago
- @sob999 I knew I wasn't the only person that recognised the similarities ;-) 3 hours ago
- Senator John Whelan #vinb http://t.co/xtVxB4z7Pq 3 hours ago
- #Marian on 500k a year is smoking all the drugs you can find and then going off to find some frogs you can lick just to be sure. #vinb 3 hours ago
Blog awards Ireland
It only encourages them by Paul Duggan is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at itonlyencouragesthem.wordpress.com.
- Neil Prendeville’s Radio rant.
- Sinn Fein Cllr plagiarises Fine Gael TD’s press release.
- Fails and funnies from Irish print media.
- Tweets that rocked Irish Politics
- Meath East By-election candidates and Youtube videos
- The Meath East By-election
- A History of Ireland in 100 Objects.
- TD’s that have done jail time.
- Carlow CAHWT tell TD they are going to picket his home.
- Holier than thou Shane Ross
Tagsabortion Bertie Ahern budget Budget 2013 Catherine Byrne charity Clare Daly Cork croke park deal Dail depression Dev Óg elections Enda Kenny Equal rights Fianna Fail Fine Gael Fiscal compact treaty Gardai Helen McEntee house hold charge Insomnia Ireland Irish Independent Irish politics Irish Shades of Grey Labour mahon tribunal Meath East mental health Mick Wallace Nurses politics protest Religion RTÉ Seanad Sinn Fein stigma St Patricks day tax fraud Thomas Byrne twitter ULA vat
Tag Archives: politics
During his speech at the ASTI conference, on Tuesday, Minister for Education and Skills, Ruairí Quinn announced that proposals to amend legislation and make it illegal for religious run schools to discriminate against employees and potential employees based on their sexual … Continue reading
Section 37.1 of the Employment Equality Act 1998 reads; ’37.-(1) A religious, educational or medical institution which is under the direction or control of a body established for religious purposes or whose objectives include the provision of services in an environment which … Continue reading
Like Nostradamus I too have looked into the future , I have read the tea leaves , deciphered the runes , consulted with the Oracle of Delphi down the local and have had visions of what lies in wait for … Continue reading
A is for An Taoiseach , Our Glorious leader Inda Kenny. Mayo Man, Cyclist, Leader of Fine Gael and our little Island. Take your pick of which is his forte. Seeing as I am biased he has not done too … Continue reading
In ancient Roman mythology Janus was the God of beginnings and endings and all things transitional , he is usually depicted in statues as two-faced as he looks both to the future and the past. If there was an altar … Continue reading
Our country is gripped with the type of political fear and loathing not seen since the days Cromwell arrived and told us to Hell or to Connaught. Quite a few chose Connaught. Unfortunately we don’t have that option anymore. As … Continue reading