- @Conor1960 apparently she did hurt herself, but its telling that she didn't go through claims resolution board according to times. 1 hour ago
- @berniequinn mmmm ok. Not sure of the nitty gritty of her ailments but I do know she drove back to Tyrone after the fall. 1 hour ago
- @berniequinn autocorrect what ? 1 hour ago
- Michelle Gildernew obviously hasn't seen Gerry Adams tweets. 1 hour ago
- Sinn Fein MP suing the state for falling down set of stairs in Leinster house. Case going to high court. She said it was very embarrassing. 1 hour ago
Blog awards Ireland
It only encourages them by Paul Duggan is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at itonlyencouragesthem.wordpress.com.
- Neil Prendeville’s Radio rant.
- Sinn Fein Cllr plagiarises Fine Gael TD’s press release.
- Fails and funnies from Irish print media.
- Tweets that rocked Irish Politics
- Meath East By-election candidates and Youtube videos
- The Meath East By-election
- A History of Ireland in 100 Objects.
- TD’s that have done jail time.
- Carlow CAHWT tell TD they are going to picket his home.
- Holier than thou Shane Ross
Tagsabortion Bertie Ahern budget Budget 2013 Catherine Byrne charity Clare Daly Cork croke park deal Dail depression Dev Óg elections Enda Kenny Equal rights Fianna Fail Fine Gael Fiscal compact treaty Gardai Helen McEntee house hold charge Insomnia Ireland Irish Independent Irish politics Irish Shades of Grey Labour mahon tribunal Meath East mental health Mick Wallace Nurses politics protest Religion RTÉ Seanad Sinn Fein stigma St Patricks day tax fraud Thomas Byrne twitter ULA vat
Tag Archives: media
Alive, The Irish Catholic Monthly Newspaper or media mouthpiece for the über Catholic, claims readership figures of 380,000. An impressive number, a number so fantastical, its inspiration clearly taken from the Bible where its penchant for exaggerating events is only … Continue reading →