- @bigrig480 depends on a umber of things, Namely this has happened in before in the past and no one resigned. 9 hours ago
- As for tomorrows Indo & Times. "Kenny backs Shatter" Always something ominous about the boss giving you his full public support. 9 hours ago
- Got sucked into house of cards. Cant even give the politics a miss while relaxing. 9 hours ago
- @ProfJohnCrown @oceanclub W.B Yeats debate/speech in Seanad on Divorce/religion well worth a read. 11 hours ago
- @aofarre think Hanifins was outside front door, Gildernew was inside. I have this image of that scene in film, death becomes her. 11 hours ago
Blog awards Ireland
It only encourages them by Paul Duggan is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at itonlyencouragesthem.wordpress.com.
- Neil Prendeville’s Radio rant.
- Sinn Fein Cllr plagiarises Fine Gael TD’s press release.
- Fails and funnies from Irish print media.
- Tweets that rocked Irish Politics
- Meath East By-election candidates and Youtube videos
- The Meath East By-election
- A History of Ireland in 100 Objects.
- TD’s that have done jail time.
- Carlow CAHWT tell TD they are going to picket his home.
- Holier than thou Shane Ross
Tagsabortion Bertie Ahern budget Budget 2013 Catherine Byrne charity Clare Daly Cork croke park deal Dail depression Dev Óg elections Enda Kenny Equal rights Fianna Fail Fine Gael Fiscal compact treaty Gardai Helen McEntee house hold charge Insomnia Ireland Irish Independent Irish politics Irish Shades of Grey Labour mahon tribunal Meath East mental health Mick Wallace Nurses politics protest Religion RTÉ Seanad Sinn Fein stigma St Patricks day tax fraud Thomas Byrne twitter ULA vat
Tag Archives: mahon tribunal
There is nothing in the Law or Constitution that I have to have a bank account. Some people dye their hair yellow or put rings in their noses. I decided I wasn’t going to open an account. Put it the other way … Continue reading
The full text of Bertie’s statement can be found here . It is a fact the Tribunal have no corrupt findings against Bertie. Still the statement is long and over reaching and when on the back foot a politician should … Continue reading
The BBC’s Mark Simpson describes how Bertie went from hero to zero or maybe that should be multiple of zero’s The Financial Times runs the usual bland analysis I wont bore you with the details you can read it for yourself here . England’s … Continue reading