- @Kitsgirl1 @jilliangodsil 2 fish women :-)) 1 hour ago
- RT @sundaybusiness: Did the Irish government negotiate a special tax rate of under 2% with Apple? Cliff Taylor reports: http://t.co/gNjOFF… 1 hour ago
- Drill down further you will see that they actually only have 290 people from Ireland following them. http://t.co/AEOEhEVRwy 1 hour ago
- Did info graphic on @YouthDefence twitter account. This where their followers are from. Most are from the USA http://t.co/qmag0je5k4 1 hour ago
- Corporations pay less and less tax while individual tax rates rise and rise. That's the real scandal. 1 hour ago
Blog awards Ireland
It only encourages them by Paul Duggan is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at itonlyencouragesthem.wordpress.com.
- Neil Prendeville’s Radio rant.
- Sinn Fein Cllr plagiarises Fine Gael TD’s press release.
- Fails and funnies from Irish print media.
- Tweets that rocked Irish Politics
- Meath East By-election candidates and Youtube videos
- The Meath East By-election
- A History of Ireland in 100 Objects.
- TD’s that have done jail time.
- Carlow CAHWT tell TD they are going to picket his home.
- Holier than thou Shane Ross
Tagsabortion Bertie Ahern budget Budget 2013 Catherine Byrne charity Clare Daly Cork croke park deal Dail depression Dev Óg elections Enda Kenny Equal rights Fianna Fail Fine Gael Fiscal compact treaty Gardai Helen McEntee house hold charge Insomnia Ireland Irish Independent Irish politics Irish Shades of Grey Labour mahon tribunal Meath East mental health Mick Wallace Nurses politics protest Religion RTÉ Seanad Sinn Fein stigma St Patricks day tax fraud Thomas Byrne twitter ULA vat
Tag Archives: house hold charge
Sinn Féin generally has two reasons for doing things. One that sounds good, and a real one. Sinn Féin have come out strongly against the house hold tax in the Republic, what they wont tell you is they are all … Continue reading
Cant see this going to No1 in the charts , but in the grand tradition of the oppressed Irish people , sure we will write a song about it……