- @paulkeohane @jonnyfallon @brianstokes2 @deshocks the swagger of his gait, im robbing that. 7 hours ago
- @deshocks you wouldn't believe the amount of comments i couldn't publish on blog that were defamatory. ! 7 hours ago
- @deshocks @jonnyfallon @brianstokes2 @paulkeohane hey FGer that went to Farranferris is Cork to the bone. I just happened to settle in D4 ;) 7 hours ago
- #OireachtasReport is on there…. viagra for the political insomniac….. 7 hours ago
- @jonnyfallon @brianstokes2 @paulkeohane @deshocks it could be the political equivalent of the Neil Prendeville show…. 7 hours ago
Blog awards Ireland
It only encourages them by Paul Duggan is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at itonlyencouragesthem.wordpress.com.
- Neil Prendeville’s Radio rant.
- Sinn Fein Cllr plagiarises Fine Gael TD’s press release.
- Fails and funnies from Irish print media.
- Tweets that rocked Irish Politics
- Meath East By-election candidates and Youtube videos
- The Meath East By-election
- A History of Ireland in 100 Objects.
- TD’s that have done jail time.
- Carlow CAHWT tell TD they are going to picket his home.
- Holier than thou Shane Ross
Tagsabortion Bertie Ahern budget Budget 2013 Catherine Byrne charity Clare Daly Cork croke park deal Dail depression Dev Óg elections Enda Kenny Equal rights Fianna Fail Fine Gael Fiscal compact treaty Gardai Helen McEntee house hold charge Insomnia Ireland Irish Independent Irish politics Irish Shades of Grey Labour mahon tribunal Meath East mental health Mick Wallace Nurses politics protest Religion RTÉ Seanad Sinn Fein stigma St Patricks day tax fraud Thomas Byrne twitter ULA vat
Tag Archives: Equal rights
During his speech at the ASTI conference, on Tuesday, Minister for Education and Skills, Ruairí Quinn announced that proposals to amend legislation and make it illegal for religious run schools to discriminate against employees and potential employees based on their sexual … Continue reading
A step in the right direction: Fine Gael pass a motion to prioritise marriage equality at the Constitutional Convention
On Saturday afternoon, at the Fine Gael Ard Fheis, a motion was passed which stated ‘that the Ard Fheis calls on the Government to ensure that the Constitutional Convention prioritises an analysis of the proposals for same-sex marriage in Ireland’. … Continue reading
Section 37.1 of the Employment Equality Act 1998 reads; ’37.-(1) A religious, educational or medical institution which is under the direction or control of a body established for religious purposes or whose objectives include the provision of services in an environment which … Continue reading