- @Kitsgirl1 @jilliangodsil 2 fish women :-)) 4 hours ago
- RT @sundaybusiness: Did the Irish government negotiate a special tax rate of under 2% with Apple? Cliff Taylor reports: http://t.co/gNjOFF… 4 hours ago
- Drill down further you will see that they actually only have 290 people from Ireland following them. http://t.co/AEOEhEVRwy 4 hours ago
- Did info graphic on @YouthDefence twitter account. This where their followers are from. Most are from the USA http://t.co/qmag0je5k4 4 hours ago
- Corporations pay less and less tax while individual tax rates rise and rise. That's the real scandal. 4 hours ago
Blog awards Ireland
It only encourages them by Paul Duggan is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at itonlyencouragesthem.wordpress.com.
- Neil Prendeville’s Radio rant.
- Sinn Fein Cllr plagiarises Fine Gael TD’s press release.
- Fails and funnies from Irish print media.
- Tweets that rocked Irish Politics
- Meath East By-election candidates and Youtube videos
- The Meath East By-election
- A History of Ireland in 100 Objects.
- TD’s that have done jail time.
- Carlow CAHWT tell TD they are going to picket his home.
- Holier than thou Shane Ross
Tagsabortion Bertie Ahern budget Budget 2013 Catherine Byrne charity Clare Daly Cork croke park deal Dail depression Dev Óg elections Enda Kenny Equal rights Fianna Fail Fine Gael Fiscal compact treaty Gardai Helen McEntee house hold charge Insomnia Ireland Irish Independent Irish politics Irish Shades of Grey Labour mahon tribunal Meath East mental health Mick Wallace Nurses politics protest Religion RTÉ Seanad Sinn Fein stigma St Patricks day tax fraud Thomas Byrne twitter ULA vat
Tag Archives: debt
Ben Gilroy from United Left Alliance and Defend our home league along with TD Joan Collins argues the constitution with a hapless sheriffs employee under the uncomfortable eyes of the Gardai , stand off ended with sheriffs employee and Gardai departing.