- RT @SineadOCarroll: Prof O'Keane says she did NOT say that #abortion is never a treatment for suicide during last #oircom hearings 10 hours ago
- Archbishop Martin wades into abortion debate | Irish Examiner: irishexaminer.com/ireland/martin… via @irishexaminer 10 hours ago
- Abortion group’s leaflets feature holocaust image | Irish Examiner: irishexaminer.com/ireland/extrem… via @irishexaminer 10 hours ago
- #vinb tonight will be discussing Shatter/Wallace . 10 hours ago
- Bio word cloud of their followers http://t.co/wRcRntXML9 10 hours ago
Blog awards Ireland
It only encourages them by Paul Duggan is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at itonlyencouragesthem.wordpress.com.
- Neil Prendeville’s Radio rant.
- Sinn Fein Cllr plagiarises Fine Gael TD’s press release.
- Fails and funnies from Irish print media.
- Tweets that rocked Irish Politics
- Meath East By-election candidates and Youtube videos
- The Meath East By-election
- A History of Ireland in 100 Objects.
- TD’s that have done jail time.
- Carlow CAHWT tell TD they are going to picket his home.
- Holier than thou Shane Ross
Tagsabortion Bertie Ahern budget Budget 2013 Catherine Byrne charity Clare Daly Cork croke park deal Dail depression Dev Óg elections Enda Kenny Equal rights Fianna Fail Fine Gael Fiscal compact treaty Gardai Helen McEntee house hold charge Insomnia Ireland Irish Independent Irish politics Irish Shades of Grey Labour mahon tribunal Meath East mental health Mick Wallace Nurses politics protest Religion RTÉ Seanad Sinn Fein stigma St Patricks day tax fraud Thomas Byrne twitter ULA vat
Author Archives: Paul Duggan
Cork’s 96 FM DJ Neil Prendeville is man known by some as the mouth of the south. Prone to the kind of hyperbolic righteous indignation that would make God blush. Neil Prendeville’s daily talk show is the most listened-to programme on … Continue reading
Some people in will tell you that, in todays modern cynical age of the internet originality is just plagiarism gone unnoticed. One can only presume that member of Wicklow county council and Bray town councillor, Sinn Fein’s John Brady was hoping that … Continue reading
Belmullet tourism drive AWKWARD Stoners in employment shocker Titanic sense of humour Brotherly love Sunday Business Post, never known for its sense of humour. Not funny just a fail. Of course not confined to print media … Continue reading
Twitter the double-edged sword for Politicians, it has turned what used to be a controlled, one-way political message into a real-time dialogue with voters all over Ireland. Sometimes with hilarious and dire consequence’s. It has given political party handlers all … Continue reading
There was time briefly, around the 2007 general election and 2009 and local elections when every half-baked half wit running for political office posted a video on YouTube. Usually said candidate is sitting behind a desk at work, on the … Continue reading
The candidates for the Meath East by-election are, Fine Gael’s Helen McEntee, Fianna Fáil Senator Thomas Byrne, Cllr Eoin Holmes of Labour, Sinn Féin’s Darren O Rourke, Sean O’Buachalla of the Greens, Seamus McDonagh of the Workers’ Party and Ben … Continue reading
The Royal Irish Academy, the National Museum of Ireland, and The Irish Times are collaborating with the EU Presidency, the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade and Adobe to bring you a gift of A History of Ireland in 100 objects ‘from the people … Continue reading
The English judicial system has no qualms about jailing politicians. As can be seen by the jailing of former British cabinet minister, Chris Hune, who was the Liberal Democrat Member of Parliament for the Eastleigh. He was jailed for perverting the … Continue reading
Amongst other things, they tell Pat Deering, Fine Gael TD for Carlow/Kilkenny they are going to shut down his constituency office. They also allege he manhandled an elderly man. Funny how they got everything else on video except their allegations of manhandling.