- RT @CharlieFlanagan: Well done Jerry Buttimer on his Chairing of three day Oireachtas hearings on Heads of Bill. 22 minutes ago
- @sineaddesmond there's fierce reverse sexism from women against men in Ireland who wrote erotica. Myself and minister are trailblazers. 30 minutes ago
- RT @Colmogorman: Number of abuse allegations against Catholic church increasing breakingnews.ie/ireland/number… 1 hour ago
- @AllanCavanagh thems all about the €€€€€ 1 hour ago
- Irish anti choice Dr Sean O’Domhnaill on a US Christian telly station. broadsheet.ie/2013/05/21/a-p… via @broadsheet_ie 1 hour ago
Blog awards Ireland
It only encourages them by Paul Duggan is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at itonlyencouragesthem.wordpress.com.
- Neil Prendeville’s Radio rant.
- Sinn Fein Cllr plagiarises Fine Gael TD’s press release.
- Fails and funnies from Irish print media.
- Tweets that rocked Irish Politics
- Meath East By-election candidates and Youtube videos
- The Meath East By-election
- A History of Ireland in 100 Objects.
- TD’s that have done jail time.
- Carlow CAHWT tell TD they are going to picket his home.
- Holier than thou Shane Ross
Tagsabortion Bertie Ahern budget Budget 2013 Catherine Byrne charity Clare Daly Cork croke park deal Dail depression Dev Óg elections Enda Kenny Equal rights Fianna Fail Fine Gael Fiscal compact treaty Gardai Helen McEntee house hold charge Insomnia Ireland Irish Independent Irish politics Irish Shades of Grey Labour mahon tribunal Meath East mental health Mick Wallace Nurses politics protest Religion RTÉ Seanad Sinn Fein stigma St Patricks day tax fraud Thomas Byrne twitter ULA vat
Monthly Archives: April 2012
Oh dear, Ed Carty at Indo towers had a moment. Poor old Ivor Calley really cant catch a break according to the headline, Ivor the tank engine was fined €150m for being caught driving without car tax. Must have had … Continue reading
I have never been to Leitrim, I’m sure it’s lovely. Despite the fact I have never met a single soul from Leitrim, I’m pretty sure it exists. That insufferable woman that pretends to be a comedian Katherine Lynch is from … Continue reading
Continuing the fine tradition of insensitive Fianna Fáil gaffes, Chairman of Ogre Fianna Fáil down in Westmeath had a Facebook Fail moment. Continuing the current thinking that political types shouldn’t be left anywhere near twitter or Facebook because people might … Continue reading
This is how not to further enrage the baying mob. The aptly named Lynch if outside with the protesters would have probably just got that….
Sinn Féin generally has two reasons for doing things. One that sounds good, and a real one. Sinn Féin have come out strongly against the house hold tax in the Republic, what they wont tell you is they are all … Continue reading
During his speech at the ASTI conference, on Tuesday, Minister for Education and Skills, Ruairí Quinn announced that proposals to amend legislation and make it illegal for religious run schools to discriminate against employees and potential employees based on their sexual … Continue reading
A step in the right direction: Fine Gael pass a motion to prioritise marriage equality at the Constitutional Convention
On Saturday afternoon, at the Fine Gael Ard Fheis, a motion was passed which stated ‘that the Ard Fheis calls on the Government to ensure that the Constitutional Convention prioritises an analysis of the proposals for same-sex marriage in Ireland’. … Continue reading