Chairman of the Fine Gael Parliamentary Party – Charlie Flanagan and Fine Gael TD for Cork South Central – Jerry Buttimer, make statements to the Dáil on the upcoming same-sex marriage referendum.
- @JeremyTaxman margin of error stuff suspect its probably just one. 1 hour ago
- Sunday Times - B&A poll FG 30 (+5), FF 21 (NC), SF 15 (-3), Lab 11 (unch), Greens 3 (NC), Inds/others 21 (-1) 2 hours ago
- Ya'll got yourself a trend right there, wonder will Dev Og tweet about it. 2 hours ago
- That opening scene to James Bond - 'the living daylights' Is probably the worst ever. 4 hours ago
- Looking forward to @IrishLiberals booze up later. Eamon Gilmores ears will be burning. 4 hours ago
Copyright © 2013 Paul Duggan
It only encourages them by Paul Duggan is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at itonlyencouragesthem.wordpress.com.
- Charlie Flanagan and Jerry Buttimer statements on same-sex marriage referendum. (video)
- Sweary Mary Coughlan’s return to politics.
- Meanwhile at Colm Keaveney’s constituency office.
- Canvassers Beware!
- Geraldine Feeney’s Euro pitch to the Fianna Fáil faithful (video)
- ESB union chief Brendan Ogle thinks his own members are “spoilt” (Video)
- Irish politicians that claim they were “hacked”
- Ireland’s same sex marriage referendum and the impending loon arguments.
- Labour Pains – Full list of elected Labour Party member resignations.
- Spot the difference between what TV3 have tweeted and the actual Facebook message.
- abolition abortion Bertie Ahern budget Budget 2013 Catherine Byrne charity child Clare Daly croke park deal Dail david norris depression Dev Óg Dublin elections Enda Kenny Equal rights European elections Fianna Fail Fine Gael Fiscal compact treaty GAA Gardai health Helen McEntee house hold charge Ireland Irish Independent Irish politics Irish Shades of Grey Irish Times Joan Burton Kite flying Labour Labour Party letter mahon tribunal Meath East mental health Michael McGrath Mick Wallace Paschal Mooney Paul Murphy politics protest referendum reform Religion Roma RTÉ salary Savita Seanad Senator Senator Denis Landy Senator Jim Walsh Senator Mary Ann O'Brien Sinn Fein socialist party social media Sport stigma St Patricks day tallaght tax fraud TD's Terry Leyden Thomas Byrne TV3 twitter ULA vat video Women
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011